Performance Bond Document Checklist
May 3, 2018
To speed up your application, there is set information that you will need to provide in order to get the right bonding for your project.
Surety and financial institutions have different requirements, usually depending on:
- The capacity of the contractor
- The volume of the project been ensured
- And the project degree of difficulty
The documentation checklist:
- At least two years of Accountancy-prepared financial accounts or management accounts; no older than 6 months old
- A copy of the bond wording from the project owner
- Details of the type of work to be undertaken by you within that project.
- Application of the surety which details the contract to be undertaken including any retention period
- In some cases the Surety may look for details of bank facilities from your bank
Acquiring this information can take time and cost money, but it is imperative before applying for a bond.
If you have any questions on Performance Bonds, or you want to find out how our Performance Bonds Service can protect your business, read on.
If you would prefer to speak to one of our advisers, either:
- Call us on 0208 559 2111
- Email us on email@example.com
Ready to Apply?
If you have all the documentation above, then please download & complete the application form here: